Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

PMDESIGN - Spanish Grav Site

Started by Pedro M 3 years ago · 3 replies · 979 views
3 years ago

What's up, I present to you my personal page, https://pmdesign.dev, dedicated almost exclusively to Grav and in the near future, to Gantry. For a long time I have wanted to dedicate a part of my work to offering the community Grav documentation translated into Spanish, and at the same time centralize my collaborations with Grav within this space.
I hope that now Grav is a little bigger and goes even further.

👍 4
3 years ago

Well done! Thank you for sharing that.

👍 1
3 years ago

Great! A very useful and necessary contribution that I will gladly follow closely. Gracias ;)

3 years ago

I wish it had been available when I started Grav years ago, very good initiative, congratulations, it turned out very well. Greetings

👍 2
last edited 03/12/24 by pamtbaau

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Showcase · by lynbor, 2 weeks ago
0 331 2 weeks ago
Showcase · by francois_fuchs, 4 weeks ago
3 447 4 weeks ago
Showcase · by kskt, 1 month ago
2 518 1 month ago
Showcase · by Anthony L., 2 months ago
2 554 1 month ago
Showcase · by Andy Miller, 3 months ago
2 950 2 months ago