Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Handling bad bots

theme

Started by Roger Parkinson 1 year ago · 0 replies · 780 views
1 year ago

I wanted to implement Jeff Starr’s code Black Hole for Bad Bots in my Grav sites. It was easy and I wrote up the steps in case anyone else wants to do the same. I thought it would be a plugin but all I did was tweak my custom theme.

Note this has nothing to do with the plugin known as BlackHole in the plugin repository, it’s a different use case.

Enjoy.

👍 4

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Showcase · by lynbor, 2 weeks ago
0 331 2 weeks ago
Showcase · by francois_fuchs, 4 weeks ago
3 447 4 weeks ago
Showcase · by kskt, 1 month ago
2 518 1 month ago
Showcase · by Anthony L., 2 months ago
2 554 1 month ago
Showcase · by Andy Miller, 3 months ago
2 950 2 months ago