Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Shortcode assets not loaded in modular item

Started by Seb 7 years ago · 0 replies · 690 views
7 years ago

I call shortcode-owl-carousel plugin in a modular subpage content. But assets needed by this plugin are not loaded (no JS and no CSS)
When I move the exact same content to the parent modular page it works!
Also it works with the same code in a page content (outside a modular).

I tried with another plugin, shortcode-ui and I get the same behaviour...

I use Grav v1.6.7

Thanks for your help

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Content & Markdown · by Jochen, 11 months ago
6 1126 11 months ago
Content & Markdown · by Ton Haarmans, 1 year ago
10 905 1 year ago
Content & Markdown · by Jan L'Am, 2 years ago
4 796 2 years ago
Content & Markdown · by Leonardo, 2 years ago
3 716 2 years ago
Content & Markdown · by belthasar, 2 years ago
4 1124 2 years ago