Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Custmize date visual

Started by blue 7 years ago · 0 replies · 618 views
7 years ago

Hi. I'm beginer of GRAV.
I have question about ... When I post item of blog. I would like to show DATE like this

4/18(MON)

or

4/18

I would like to make it simple. Could you tell me how to adjust code please?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Content & Markdown · by Jochen, 11 months ago
6 1127 11 months ago
Content & Markdown · by Ton Haarmans, 1 year ago
10 906 1 year ago
Content & Markdown · by Jan L'Am, 2 years ago
4 796 2 years ago
Content & Markdown · by Leonardo, 2 years ago
3 716 2 years ago
Content & Markdown · by belthasar, 2 years ago
4 1124 2 years ago