Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

About the Content & Markdown category

Started by Andy Miller 9 years ago · 1 replies · 1837 views
9 years ago

Questions regarding content or Markdown-syntax specifically, and using HTML or Twig with Markdown.

last edited 07/06/17 by Ole Vik
9 years ago

Hi Andy!

Background:

Theme - Bootstrap

What I want to accomplish is to surround certain texts with classy blockquote like this one:.

My site

I am totally new to Grav. I appreciate your advice.

Thanks a lot.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Content & Markdown · by Jochen, 11 months ago
6 1125 11 months ago
Content & Markdown · by Ton Haarmans, 1 year ago
10 903 1 year ago
Content & Markdown · by Jan L'Am, 2 years ago
4 795 2 years ago
Content & Markdown · by Leonardo, 2 years ago
3 715 2 years ago
Content & Markdown · by belthasar, 2 years ago
4 1123 2 years ago