Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

I somehow managed to kill my profile page

Solved by Andy Miller View solution

Started by Anna 3 months ago · 2 replies · 536 views
3 months ago

I hope I can still post this! I just edited my profile, adding some links and stuff, and now https://getgrav.org/forum/u/Netzhexe shows a 404 error… any ideas what went wrong?

(Very nice error page by the way!)

3 months ago Solution

It's a bug on the forum side, fixed it and your profile page works again.. sorry about that.

3 months ago

No worries, thank you for fixing it so quickly! I feel like I’m digging up ALL the bugs lately, sorry to keep you so busy 😅

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Site Feedback · by DrPen, 2 weeks ago
2 305 2 weeks ago
Site Feedback · by Sergi, 3 weeks ago
1 263 3 weeks ago
Site Feedback · by pamtbaau, 2 months ago
3 456 2 months ago
Site Feedback · by pamtbaau, 2 months ago
3 567 2 months ago
Site Feedback · by pamtbaau, 2 months ago
3 438 2 months ago