Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Editing title of post by moderator

Started by pamtbaau 2 months ago · 3 replies · 438 views
2 months ago

It seems a moderator cannot edit the title of a post as was possible with Discourse.

2 months ago

I'll take a look at this.. cheers.

2 months ago

Try now? i've added this.

2 months ago

Thanks, its working.

Had trouble to find in the UI where I should enable editing the title, but found it...

And hoped I could edit the title itself and not a long title inside an inch-wide textbox.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Site Feedback · by DrPen, 2 weeks ago
2 305 2 weeks ago
Site Feedback · by Sergi, 3 weeks ago
1 263 3 weeks ago
Site Feedback · by pamtbaau, 2 months ago
3 456 2 months ago
Site Feedback · by pamtbaau, 2 months ago
3 567 2 months ago
Site Feedback · by Karmalakas, 3 months ago
3 557 2 months ago