I've been using Grav for some time now and as a designer/web designer/frontend dev I'm still in love with it. And it integrates perfectly with git which is awesome! Here's some links.
and my personal site https://pdro.pt
Cheers,
Pedro
I've been using Grav for some time now and as a designer/web designer/frontend dev I'm still in love with it. And it integrates perfectly with git which is awesome! Here's some links.
and my personal site https://pdro.pt
Cheers,
Pedro
Thanks for sharing these extraordinary designs! Awesome work!
-- Harald
Thank you for your kind words, sir!
Cheers,
Pedro
Log in to reply.
| Topic | Participants | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 0 | 332 | 2 weeks ago | ||
| 3 | 447 | 4 weeks ago | ||
| 2 | 519 | 1 month ago | ||
| 2 | 556 | 1 month ago | ||
| 2 | 952 | 2 months ago |