Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

My website - Abiesco

Started by Alexandre Martignier 6 years ago · 3 replies · 1429 views
6 years ago

Hi community,

Here is my company's web site. We did it on our own with my partner. It's my first Grav project and I really enjoyed doing that. Feel free to have a look and comment what you're thinking. I'll be happy to answer all your questions. (The site is in French)

https://abiesco.ch

My config :
Grav 1.7.0-rc.16
Grav admin 1.10.0-rc.16

My main plugins :
email, featherlight (image gallery), form

My Javascript :
Rellax.js for parallax effect
gsap.js + gsap scrolltrigger for animations and animation on scroll effects
barba.js for page transition

Alex

👍 2
6 years ago

Thanks for your feedbacks,

@LeMoussel I know I have to improve the mobile version but the desktop is pretty good I think.

image|690x239

last edited 09/30/20 by Alexandre Martignier

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Showcase · by lynbor, 2 weeks ago
0 332 2 weeks ago
Showcase · by francois_fuchs, 4 weeks ago
3 447 4 weeks ago
Showcase · by kskt, 1 month ago
2 519 1 month ago
Showcase · by Anthony L., 2 months ago
2 556 1 month ago
Showcase · by Andy Miller, 3 months ago
2 952 2 months ago