Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Use plugin php script then the submit button triggered

first-time

Started by Mirko Knorr 8 years ago · 0 replies · 686 views
8 years ago

I never write a grav plugin before, so sry if my question is trivial.

My issue is to write a plugin to validate if an email is correct or not. The script is finish now and I would like trigger it when users submit a form on my website. I read the documentation but still don't know it.

The function:

TXT
verifyEmail($toemail) {
  ...
}

Thank you in advance

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 265 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 95 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago