Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Sitemap solution for images and videos

Started by Mat 5 years ago · 2 replies · 1368 views
5 years ago

Hello, ok, exist "grav-plugin-sitemap", but to respect the requisites asked by Google for images I need to manually edit every page frontmatter, very long work to do, and to index videos, no simple solutions available.

has anyone found a solution?

5 years ago

Most of SEO plugins should do it. I use Aura plugin, which is not perfect by far, but so far fits my needs. Then there's a premium SEO Magic. Just search for SEO plugins.

5 years ago

Thanks for suggestion, but I tested Aura and I don't like it very much, for the plugin you recommended, I have already integrated almost all the functions except the sitemap. I'm testing various solutions ...

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 263 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 95 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago