Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Limit view from Page Access

admin

Started by screatius 2 years ago · 2 replies · 359 views
2 years ago

I need to limit the view of some pages according to the type of user.

The options from the page security tab (admin plugin) don't seem to work or I don't understand them. If I enter the following in the frontmatter...

YAML
access:
  site.login: true

...all I get is to disable the page view for everyone, both users and administrators. I have been trying combinations without success. I have activated Dynamic Page Visibility in the Login plugin but it doesn't work either. I see some posts where it does seem to work for other users, so I have no use for the other forum posts and I wonder... What settings are needed to make this work?

I'm using a custom theme. Do I have to write any lines of code in the templates?

Thanks for your time!

2 years ago

Hi @sdesergi

Do you refer to visibility of pages in frontend or backend?

2 years ago

Sorry for the delay.

I would like to know both options, but at the moment I am referring to the frontend.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 265 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 95 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago