Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Running bin/gpm index gives med option to associate programs

Started by Erik Holmquist 3 years ago · 1 replies · 497 views
3 years ago

Hello,
I am trying to run gpm command on windows and it wants me to associate to software installed on my machine. What should I associate gpm whit?

screen|690x395

3 years ago

@zyn, Not working on Windows myself, but I believe you shouldn't associate it with anything and call PHP cli commands using $ php bin/gpm list

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Installation & Hosting · by motorambler, 1 month ago
9 586 1 week ago
Installation & Hosting · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
1 284 3 weeks ago
Installation & Hosting · by antoinep, 3 months ago
8 1106 3 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by Jürgen Dietrich, 10 months ago
0 749 10 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by rappluk, 11 months ago
0 796 11 months ago