Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

ACL for pages editing in admin panel

Started by Valentas 7 years ago · 3 replies · 769 views
7 years ago

Hi. I'm trying to find a way, to restrict edit rights for pages in admin panel for particular users, but can't see if this is possible from documentation?

7 years ago

Hello there! There's the Users Page Ownership plugin, would that help you? I haven't tried that yet myself though. If that's not it, could you give a little more detail what you need?

7 years ago

Hi, Users Page Ownership plugin sounds right, but I can't figure out how to use it? Readme is very sparse... Any other ideas, how to implement multi editors admin backend with ACL? I saw this request several times in forums, but can't see solution...

2 years ago

same situation here, good plugin title... but it is about display creator name of a post (in front)... no backend/admin ?!

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 353 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 388 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 87 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 258 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago