Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

How to make a new template in Gantry

Started by Andrew Bernard 6 years ago · 0 replies · 1098 views
6 years ago

I want to make a new template in Hydrogen/Gantry for a blog listing that shows posts tagged 'featured' as sticky posts at the top. The technique in twig to do this has been explained to me, but on a much more basic level I am at a loss to know how you even make a new template here. Web searches are surprisinly unhelpful, and the Gantry documentation as far as I can seem makes no mention of it. Is i just too obvious to document? I am not sure what I am missing.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Gantry · by Chris, 1 year ago
1 1255 1 year ago
Gantry · by Sam, 1 year ago
7 1008 1 year ago
Gantry · by Dima, 2 years ago
2 760 2 years ago
Gantry · by KimTaeWoong, 9 years ago
2 2538 3 years ago
Gantry · by stani, 6 years ago
2 1433 3 years ago