Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Change text read more button

Started by Marco 6 years ago · 0 replies · 1523 views
6 years ago

Hello, I'm Marco Pignat a graphic designer. I discovered Grav Cms recently :)
I've a simply question, I hope:
I have installed Grav CMS with Gantry 5 plugin and Helium theme. In the blog list page I would like change the text link "read more" inside the button, with another text.
What procedure should I follow?
Thanks a lot for the support.
Marco Pignat
screenshot-localhost-2021.02.22-23_26_00|641x500

last edited 02/22/21 by Marco

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Gantry · by Chris, 1 year ago
1 1255 1 year ago
Gantry · by Sam, 1 year ago
7 1008 1 year ago
Gantry · by Dima, 2 years ago
2 760 2 years ago
Gantry · by KimTaeWoong, 9 years ago
2 2538 3 years ago
Gantry · by stani, 6 years ago
2 1433 3 years ago