Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

How to customise the look and feel of the site header

first-time theme

Solved by pamtbaau View solution

Started by Serge L 3 years ago · 1 replies · 556 views
3 years ago

Hi again,

I am using the Quark theme and I'm wondering where I can adjust some settings for the header. In particular, the heading is light-gray in colour and the menu font is white, which makes the menu almost invisible. How can I adjust either the header colour or the menu colour?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Themes & Styling · by FrViPofm, 2 weeks ago
4 391 5 days ago
Themes & Styling · by johan thomas, 5 years ago
1 751 2 weeks ago
Themes & Styling · by stuart young, 2 months ago
3 609 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by Sebadamus, 2 months ago
5 622 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by martynfoster735, 2 months ago
1 595 2 months ago