Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Learn2 not displaying the md files correctly

solved

Started by Shane 7 years ago · 2 replies · 894 views
7 years ago

I'm new to Grav, just trying to figure it out. I initially installed a Skeleton, then I switched to Learn2, then I installed Learn2-git-sync via gpm, and installed the sample content. However the md files are not displayed correctly. You can see it here: www.test.ricefamilyministries.com I'm sure it is a simple setting somewhere. I appreciate you help with this!

On a side note, is Grav able to pull data from a csv file and display it in the page? Is there any documents on that? Thanks again.

Shane

7 years ago

Thanks! That worked. Clearing cache was also a must. I will check out the plugin as well.

👍 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 441 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago