Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

UI on mobile is very unfriendly

forum

Started by Karmalakas 3 months ago · 3 replies · 536 views
3 months ago

For starters it would be great to fix both topic list and a topic itself. When I open any topic, I can't even see the first post

Screenshot_20260718-125434.png

And on the topic list we used to see 7-10 topics (depending on title lengths), but now only 3 fit at best

Screenshot_20260718-130040.png

3 months ago

i'll see what i can do to improve that.

2 months ago

made some fixes.. try now

2 months ago

I notice only collapsed search section, but otherwise each topic still takes much more space than it could. Difficult to make some sketch of a suggestion while I'm not on a PC 🙂

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Site Feedback · by DrPen, 2 weeks ago
2 305 2 weeks ago
Site Feedback · by Sergi, 3 weeks ago
1 263 3 weeks ago
Site Feedback · by pamtbaau, 2 months ago
3 456 2 months ago
Site Feedback · by pamtbaau, 2 months ago
3 567 2 months ago
Site Feedback · by pamtbaau, 2 months ago
3 438 2 months ago