Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Scroll to "Last visit" mark

forum

Solved by Karmalakas View solution

Started by Karmalakas 3 months ago · 3 replies · 557 views
3 months ago

When I open a topic with new activity, it would be great it scrolled to the "Last visit" mark. Similar with new activity notifications - when I tap on one, it just opens the topic, but I have no idea which post had new activity

3 months ago

i like this idea.. i'll look into adding it.

2 months ago Solution

I believe it's already working 👍

2 months ago

heh yup added it.

👍 2

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Site Feedback · by DrPen, 2 weeks ago
2 305 2 weeks ago
Site Feedback · by Sergi, 3 weeks ago
1 263 3 weeks ago
Site Feedback · by pamtbaau, 2 months ago
3 456 2 months ago
Site Feedback · by pamtbaau, 2 months ago
3 567 2 months ago
Site Feedback · by pamtbaau, 2 months ago
3 438 2 months ago