Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Marked post as spam, nothing happens

Started by pamtbaau 3 months ago · 10 replies · 663 views
3 months ago

I’ll take a look.

3 months ago

For the past week I've been getting forum Moderation Digest emails daily, saying there are items in the queue, but when I open it, it's always empty. I guess related

3 months ago

I'm getting emails with title: "Moderation digest — 0 post(s) awaiting review". IMHO, I don't think these emails serve any purpose. There's no need to be notified that there's nothing to do... :-)

last edited 07/11/26 by pamtbaau
3 months ago

i'll add this to my queue of forum improvements.. thanks.

👍 2
3 months ago

Even with email-notifications turned off in settings I get these emails, and as noted above they are empty, daily. Please fix this immediately @rhuk, or it will be caught as spam and start disappearing from inboxes.

last edited 07/13/26 by Ole Vik
3 months ago

i'm working on it, i took the weekend off.

3 months ago

CleanShot 2026-07-13 at 10.11.482x.png

👍 1
3 months ago

I'm still getting these emails nightly with 0 items in the queue. Tried saving notification settings, but didn't help

3 months ago

made some more fixes

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Site Feedback · by DrPen, 2 weeks ago
2 305 2 weeks ago
Site Feedback · by Sergi, 3 weeks ago
1 263 3 weeks ago
Site Feedback · by pamtbaau, 2 months ago
3 456 2 months ago
Site Feedback · by pamtbaau, 2 months ago
3 567 2 months ago
Site Feedback · by pamtbaau, 2 months ago
3 438 2 months ago