Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Can't reply any topics

Started by Igor Kunznetsov 7 years ago · 1 replies · 1167 views
7 years ago

Hi,
I create new temp account.

My primary account @igk1972. I can't reply any topics, and can't delete account.
Why?

Can you help me with a problem?

Maybe I don't do something? Or i don't understand something?

@rhuk not answering in PM.

last edited 12/20/19 by Igor Kunznetsov
7 years ago

I don't think anyone else has @rhuk's permissions. I looked to see if I could help you as a Modsquad member. Nothing looks amiss with the account.

My guess is that @rhuk is on holiday.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Site Feedback · by DrPen, 2 weeks ago
2 313 2 weeks ago
Site Feedback · by Sergi, 3 weeks ago
1 268 3 weeks ago
Site Feedback · by pamtbaau, 2 months ago
3 459 2 months ago
Site Feedback · by pamtbaau, 2 months ago
3 571 2 months ago
Site Feedback · by pamtbaau, 2 months ago
3 443 2 months ago