Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Update Functionality?

Started by Chase Cromwell 7 years ago · 0 replies · 1102 views
7 years ago

I can't find any information on how the core Grav system updates. I've been getting the notice to upgrade to 1.7.0-beta, and I'm on 1.6.9. However, a changelog shows that there is a 1.6.10 available also? But there doesn't appear to be a 1.7.0-beta changelog list. Are these beta releases stable for use (I assume not since they're beta) Is there an easier way to find changelogs? Is there a chance we could start linking to those releases and notice pages from the update notice in the Admin panel?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Releases · by hughbris, 2 weeks ago
2 235 2 weeks ago
Releases · by astrorob, 1 month ago
2 448 1 month ago
Releases · by astrorob, 3 months ago
5 651 3 months ago
Releases · by Marcel, 3 months ago
1 850 3 months ago
Releases · by astrorob, 3 months ago
3 824 3 months ago