Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Widget listing post

Started by sub skrip 9 years ago · 0 replies · 698 views
9 years ago

Hello, I was searching for simply cms for my blog and here I am. Grav has many features and I would like to know is there any plugin, or tutorial maybe, that can integrated with thumb ratings plugin, view counts, and randomize so it can give a list of the most liked post, most viewed, and random post in sidebar?

Thanks.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 265 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 97 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago