Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Trigger tasks via a request in a plug-in

admin plugin plugins

Started by Peter 8 years ago · 0 replies · 877 views
8 years ago

I want to create a plug-in which can be triggered with a button in the backend (like clearing the cache). I took a look at the admin plug-in, but I couldn't figure out what parts it takes to create a task that can be run by a request. Can someone give me an idea, what parts I need to add to my plug-in to make it work?
Thanks in advance.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 265 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 95 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago