Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Timeout after email sent with contact form

Solved by Seb View solution

Started by Seb 8 years ago · 1 replies · 767 views
8 years ago

Hi!

I've included a contact form which is sending email when submitted.

It works but front-office and back-office become unresponsive for 5 minutes. After that the website is back as if nothing happened

I don't know how to debug this. I've tried SSL and TLS for SMTP config.

Thank you

8 years ago Solution

I reply to myself!

My form is in a a modular page. I must add action parameter in the the form.md frontmatter and change the path to the thankyou page

YAML
form:
  action: /my-modular-page-url
  display: _my-form-module/thankyou

Now it works as expected!

👍 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 265 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 97 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago