Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Snipcart Plugin on Gantry 5 Templates

Started by Riley Egge 8 years ago · 0 replies · 742 views
8 years ago

Hi, I am setting up a E-commerce site. I would like to use a gantry 5 theme to do so. Whenever I switch to the gantry 5 theme, the shopping cart goes away and nothing adds to the cart. How do I add the snipcart functionality back in to a gantry 5 theme?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 265 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 97 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago