Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

SimpleSearch problems

plugins

Started by Petri Lopia 4 years ago · 2 replies · 700 views
4 years ago

I'm trying to get SimpleSearch plugin work.
When I put this code to website:

TWIG
{% include 'partials/simplesearch_searchbox.html.twig' %}

I will get that search box but when I search something it always comes back to same website without search results.
If I use direct URL to:
https://www.domain.com/search/query:something

It will give me search results on a page which had word something.
I'm new with Grav and I don't know where I should start to fix this problem?

4 years ago

I changed to another theme and it started to work so for some reason theme what I used broke that plugin result page no idea why thought :-/

4 years ago

Is there any good search plugins for grav? I tried TNTSearch but whole page crash if I copy/paste this to my website:
{% embed 'partials/tntsearch.html.twig' with { limit: 10, snippet: 150, min: 3, search_type: 'auto', dropdown: true } %}{% endembed %}

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 265 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 95 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago