Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Simple Search Plugin not showing results

Solved by andrii burkatskyi View solution

Started by Usk70 9 years ago · 1 replies · 1627 views
9 years ago

Hi,

I am trying to get the simple search plugin working.
I have integrated the search bar in my theme and applied the following config to /user/config/plugins/simplesearch.yaml:

YAML
enabled: true
built_in_css: true
display_button: true
min_query_length: 3
route: /search
search_content: rendered
template: simplesearch_results
ignore_accented_characters: false
order:
    by: date
    dir: desc

Unfortunately when I search grav routes to http://myserver/search/query:Factoring I get no results (the results page is properly routed).

I guess I am missing something in my config or I have missed other stuff. Any tip/suggestion is welcomed.

Thanks,

9 years ago Solution

Hi!
Seems missing filter. Try to add in your /user/config/plugins/simplesearch.yaml:

YAML
filters:
  category:
    - '@none'
filter_combinator: and
👍 1
last edited 10/16/17 by andrii burkatskyi

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 265 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 97 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago