Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Programmatic creation of flex objects

Started by Thomas Vantuycom 6 years ago · 0 replies · 804 views
6 years ago

I'm looking to save some data in the user/data folder as part of a plugin's functionality and I'd like to use the flex object interface for its promise of advanced CRUD operations. However, I'm not sure how to create and store a flex object programmatically.

On a simple checkout form I define a custom action, which I can hook into on onFormProcessed, that part is fine. Now I'd like to create an order object and save it in the data folder. How do I go about this? Let's say for now the order object contains the order date, a product id and a price.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 263 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 95 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago