Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Photoswipe, no navigation in "slideshow"

Solved by AH View solution

Started by AH 1 year ago · 6 replies · 379 views
1 year ago

This is my first time working with the Photoswipe plugin in Quark. I was able to select “Photoswipe” as the template. The images in the directory are displayed. I can also display a single image, but no navigation (left and right arrows) appears. What am I doing wrong?

last edited 08/27/25 by AH
1 year ago

Not sure what to suggest, but it seems there's something wrong either with the theme or a template. I can even see some empty buttons below the footer

1 year ago

“Use Photoswipe CSS and JS” is enabled. Javascript is loaded at the end of the pages source-code. CSS seems not to be loaded.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 263 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 95 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago