Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Page plugin error

Started by Luca Caputo 6 years ago · 1 replies · 671 views
6 years ago

I have this problem when, from my admin page, I try to go to the plugin section.
I never touched that file so I have no idea what it is and I don't understand how I can solve it!

Schermata da 2020-07-17 09-56-01|690x388

6 years ago

Most likely it's caused by the version of Admin you're using, apparently it's not the stable one.
You'll have to give us more details, such as full error log and details of your site's environment :)

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 263 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 95 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago