Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Link preview on social networks

Started by Gabriele 8 years ago · 2 replies · 727 views
8 years ago

Hello everyone,

I can not understand how to display the previews of the links of my site (www.soluzioni-informatichect.eu) that I share on the social networks (Facebook, Linkedin, ecc..). I tried installing the SEO and AutoSEO plugins but nothing. Can someone help me?

Thank you for your time.

8 years ago

Have you seen this post from few days ago? Looks like the same problem but I'm not sure if my suggestions worked. Please let me know if that is the same problem and if it helped.

8 years ago

Thank you very much for your answer!!! I try it and i answer to you. Have a nice day

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 269 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 98 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 416 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 707 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 547 2 months ago