Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

INVALID SECURITY TOKEN: once again

Started by Dominique Vial 8 years ago · 1 replies · 945 views
8 years ago

I am new to Grav and I have this INVALID SECURITY TOKEN on local development environment. I searched the forum and GitHub and there is no answer that worked in my case. This is dramatic as I can't work on admin on local environment.

My question is simple: is there a setting to remove this non working piece of code?

8 years ago

Do you get the error when you access any page or just specific ones in your local environment? Are you using HTTPS? Do you see the error in your PHP logs or in the browser?

You'll always get more and better responses if you provide very clear details. Also, try the Slack channel. If you find the answer elsewhere, please update this thread.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 267 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 98 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 546 2 months ago