Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Input type number not accepted by the plugin form

Started by Jean Carfantan 8 years ago · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years ago

Hello,

For a frontend form I had to create it manually in Javascript. I had insert into the yaml type: number, then In the html source I saw I had 2 types for the same input : type text and type number.

Thank you

Sten

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 269 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 98 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 416 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 707 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 547 2 months ago