Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Index and Search .txt or .csv files only

Started by Trace 7 years ago · 2 replies · 629 views
7 years ago

Hi. I'm very new to Grav, and I'm enjoying the lack of bloat (coming from another CMS).

I'm very much still learning, well, everything. LOL I have been going through the guides though :)

My issue: I have a CSV file with 3 headers which I'd like to index and be able to search by song, title, and artist.
Would one of the existing Grav plugins accomplish this for me?
If so, can you please point me to which one?
I'd hate to think I need mysql for a 60MB file!!

I suspect this has been asked before in some context, but I'm not familiar with the correct coding terms yet to recognize.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

7 years ago

Thanks! I'll check it out.
Always a learning curve :P

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 265 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 97 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago