Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Image insertion problem with TinyMCE

Started by Nounours 6 years ago · 0 replies · 617 views
6 years ago

Hi,
I try to insert an image from TinyMCE editor.

When I click on the "insert image" logo, there is still no browse button (this is a shame in 2020 !...) but there is a field named "source" in which i suppose I have to fill the exact URL of the image.

So for example: "/localhost/grav/images/myimage.jpg" but it does not work at all.

What should be written in this field ?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 265 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 95 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago