Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

I add snipcart on my website but

Solved by srg404 View solution

Started by srg404 6 years ago · 1 replies · 716 views
6 years ago

Hello everyones,

I have a problem with Snipcart (I use grav snipcart plugin) I configurated all my web site and add products, all seem almost work fine in test mode, but at the end of checkout I have a message for notify me all products selected seem not available, do you know why snipcart tell me that ?

Here the error message after i clicked on "Place order" buttton (FYI : I'm in test mode)
image|690x138

thank's in advance
Serge

6 years ago Solution

I found my mistake it was a URL problem !

👍 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 265 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 95 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago