Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

How to customize log in text (private plugin)

Started by Hans Wurst 7 years ago · 0 replies · 581 views
7 years ago

Hi,

I am using the private plugin, but I cant change the log in text. I edited the private.yaml file, but the default log in text is still displayed. The private.yaml file is read, since I changed the password, but somehow the log in text cannot be edited. You can have a look at my site: lukas-sarbok.de

Does anybody of you know how to change the log in text?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 270 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 4 days ago
1 98 4 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 416 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 707 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 547 2 months ago