Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

How to best create events?

Started by Enzo Silva 8 years ago · 3 replies · 882 views
8 years ago

Hi.

I installed the Events plugin, added an Events page (with the Calendar page type). I can't seem to find an easy way to add an event that shows up in the Calendar without showing also in the main menu as a separate page every time I add it.

I currently tested adding an event as a PAGE type: event. It shows under the menu "Events" now.

http://www.area55.org/events

8 years ago

I had to take it down to maintain some issues this morning... it should bee back on.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 265 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 97 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago