Hi, I need to configure Grav email plugin so that the contact form on this website http://www.terrenodidanza.it sends all messages to [email protected]. For configuration I am using the admin dashboard. Anyone willing to help me? Thanks!
you can define the destination email in the form yaml (page header), if you have it like so:
YAML
process:
-
email:
to: '{{ config.plugins.email.to }}'
then configure your Email plugin email to field to your [email protected].
Or just change the form yaml like:
YAML
process:
-
email:
to: '[email protected]'
Thank you @hugoaf I will give it a try!
Log in to reply.
Suggested topics
| Topic | Participants | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 6 | 267 | 2 days ago | ||
| 1 | 98 | 3 days ago | ||
| 2 | 415 | 3 weeks ago | ||
| 3 | 706 | 2 months ago | ||
| 3 | 546 | 2 months ago |