Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Form Update to v3.0.2 causing Form::getAction() error, maybe?

form

Started by Robert Nelson Jr 7 years ago · 1 replies · 768 views
7 years ago

Return value of Grav\Plugin\Form\Form::getAction() must be of the type string, null returned

PHP
    public function getAction(): string
{
    return $this->items['action'] ?? $this->page;
}

/plugins/form/classes/form.php

I recently updated my Grav plugins, including the Form plugin and I'm now receiving this error when trying to load a page with a Form on it. I'm really at a loss to what it could be, as It's been a fully functional form till now. Any guidance out there? Thanks in advance!

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 265 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 95 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago