Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Flex-objects relations. Any examples?

plugins

Started by Davay 6 years ago · 3 replies · 1131 views
6 years ago

Here it's stated that

"Flex objects can have relations to other Flex objects with few lines of code defining the relation"

Can we have any examples on creating these relations? One-to-one, one-to-many and many-to-many?

👍 1
6 years ago

I got the same question.

Davay, did you manage to find it out yourself and want to share any experience?

6 years ago

There's a lack of documentation for the whole flex-objects part of Grav and I decided to wait some time for it to settle. And think about learning PHP deep enough to deal with it by myself ;)

6 years ago

Hm, thats a pitty! I think I need to use the database plugin for now, as I need a robust solution.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 265 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 95 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago