Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Error Page with Admin/Login update

Started by Terence 8 years ago · 0 replies · 596 views
8 years ago

I tried logging in and updating the admin and login plugins, but it returned a "One of the required plugins is missing or not enabled" error. So I tried going through the CLI and found out that forms wasnt installing as a dependency (it kept saying "Installation aborted"). So I manually installed the forms plugin and now I get an just a 404 Error page when I go to where the admin login page would be.

Any ideas?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 265 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 97 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago