Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Enable manually Gantry 5 plugin

Started by andre_ani 7 years ago · 1 replies · 881 views
7 years ago

Hello,

I'm trying to make a little package with some plugins and themes.
I've put Gantry 5 and Hydrogen theme in the package, uploaded it, but in the admin, I have a message for enabled Gantry 5, but it don't appear in the plugin page. It's in the /user/plugin directory.

Any idea please ?
Thanks,

andre0ani

7 years ago

Hello,
How coul'd I install Gantry manually in Grav, for make a package with it ? I would like to propose a Grav package with Gantry already enabled in it. But I can't make it work. It isn't appear when I upload Grav for install the site.
Any help please ?
Thanks ;-)
andre_ani

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 267 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 98 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 546 2 months ago