Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Corrupted images with Flex objects plugin

plugins

Started by Alex 3 years ago · 0 replies · 541 views
3 years ago

I am on Gvar 1.7.42.1 with Flex Objects 1.3.5 (ngixn + php-fpm 8.1).

I recently discovered that I can't attach any image to any page through Admin GUI.

As soon as I attache the image and save the page I will be presented with a squire (placeholder) with image extension on it. Clicking on image info shows 'Can't read image data'.

And yes, if I check the page directory there will be a file named as my image but with 0 byte size.

I can disable flex objects and all will works as expected.

Can one help me to debug and fix the issue pls ))

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 265 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 97 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago