Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Connecting the form plugin with the database plugin

form plugins

Started by DouxDoux 3 years ago · 5 replies · 909 views
3 years ago

I'm trying to find a way to connect my GRAV form to my postgresql database using the database plugin. The goal would be to save the form content to the database. I have all the prerequisites installed, but I don't really understand to go from there.

Did anyone tried it already ? Do yo have any idea which files should be modified ? I'm a a loss.

3 years ago

@douxdoux-1312, I was only showing how a plugin can intercept the 'Submit' of a form and processing the custom action.

Both the Database plugin and SQLite plugin contain part of your needs which you can combine into your own plugin.

👍 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 265 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 95 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 415 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 706 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 545 2 months ago