Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Cannot Move Modular item

Started by Adrian Waterhouse 5 years ago · 1 replies · 620 views
5 years ago

Not sure when this started happening but on sites that I've upgrade to the most current version of Grav (1.7.17) and The Admin plugin (1.10.17) I seem to have lost the ability to move pages/modular items either via changing the parent or the move icon.

When trying a get a "Failed to save entry: Forbidden" error, this is happening both locally and on the server deployed versions

5 years ago

I've narrowed it down I think of having Flex Objects Directories Pages (Admin) Enabled,
If I disable this then I can move objects with no problems

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 268 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 98 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 416 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 707 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 547 2 months ago