Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Can I Add a Flex Objects List to My Own Page?

plugins

Started by Jim Doria 6 years ago · 0 replies · 616 views
6 years ago

I'm trying to use the elements from the default Flex Objects page (search box, object list) in one of my own pages. It seems like maybe I would put the custom twig file in the plugins folder instead of the themes folder, since that's where FO looks for a lot of stuff. But that doesn't quite feel right to me.

Any help or pointers would be much appreciated!

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 270 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 4 days ago
1 98 4 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 416 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 707 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 547 2 months ago