Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

assets.removeJS was removed, how to remove JS file from Grav\Common\Assets?

plugins

Started by Hung Tran 6 years ago · 0 replies · 697 views
6 years ago

In the past Grav\Common\Assets had functions "removeJS" and "removeCSS" to remove JS and CSS files from Grav's assets. I used "removeJS" function to remove other plugins' JS files and added my own JS files, this was how I overrode JS files from other plugins.

However, in the recent version of Grav, "removeJS" and "removeCSS" functions are no longer available in Grav\Common\Assets any more. I wonder how do we remove unwanted JS and CSS from Grav's assets now?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 268 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 98 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 416 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 707 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 547 2 months ago